In the heart of everyone, there is room for a cupcake!.. My normal day or any function I make sure these don’t miss out . I love topping them with a delicious frosting. These are easy to make and can be made for just your daily sweet tooth cravings or a birthday party.
- dough mixer (optional)
- 120 g Butter
- 150 g sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 5 ml vanilla esscence
- 280 g flour
- 15 g baking powder
- 125 ml full cream milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour and baking powder, set aside.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar using a paddle attachment , until light and fluffy
- Add vanilla and eggs slowly to the batter while the mixer is at slow speed,Gradually add in the flour and baking powder,Mix in the milk.
- Fill the cupcake liners about half way and bake at 180 degress for 15 to 17minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Remove the cupcakes from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.